Re: system-config-printer - Merge!

Xavi Conde wrote:
Hi Ankit
Can you confirm that the current .pot file is up to date?

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/system-config-printer/master/view/po/system-config-printer.pot

Thanks in advance!

It looks to me latest. Updated by Tim Waugh - 6 days ago as per git log, which is same as per POT header "POT-Creation-Date: 2009-08-19 18:01+0100" in the master branch.

But there are chances of issues with the POT itself, since the POT file used during Fedora 11 was having 663 messages while the one being used for Fedora 12 is having 493 messages. i.e. removal of 170 messages. I think Tim can help us to confirm this change.

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/
http://www.ankit644.com/