Re: system-config-printer - Merge!

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 13:11 +0530, Ankit Patel wrote:
> > Can you confirm that the current .pot file is up to date?
> >
> > https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/system-config-printer/master/view/po/system-config-printer.pot
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> It looks to me latest. Updated by Tim Waugh - 6 days ago as per git log,
> which is same as per POT header "POT-Creation-Date: 2009-08-19
> 18:01+0100" in the master branch.

Fedora 12 is using the 1.1.x branch of system-config-printer, just like
Fedora 11 was.  No system-config-printer releases have been cut from
master yet.

> But there are chances of issues with the POT itself, since the POT file
> used during Fedora 11 was having 663 messages while the one being used
> for Fedora 12 is having 493 messages. i.e. removal of 170 messages. I
> think Tim can help us to confirm this change.

Indeed, looks like there is a problem with translations on the master
branch, thanks for pointing it out.

Please concentrate on the 1.1.x branch for Fedora 12 translations.

Thanks,
Tim.
*/