The mysteriously missing Finnish translations for system-config-lvm

Hi,

I was doing some Finnish translations for F12 today and I noticed
system-config-lvm had no previous translations. I was quite certain I
had translated it before, but indeed, there is no fi.po in the git repo
and I can't find the CVS repo anymore.

So I went into koji, downloaded a lot of source rpms for s-c-lvm and the
newest package which had the Finnish translation was
system-config-lvm-1.1.1-2.0.fc8. I have no idea what's happened, but the
good news is, when I merged the current pot file with the old po file I
only have about 20 new or changed messages to translate.

I just wanted to let you all know about this in case you ever encounter
a situation like this yourself.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio