Re: The mysteriously missing Finnish translations for system-config-lvm

W dniu 29.08.2009 20:45, Ville-Pekka Vainio pisze:
I was doing some Finnish translations for F12 today and I noticed
system-config-lvm had no previous translations. I was quite certain I
had translated it before, but indeed, there is no fi.po in the git repo
and I can't find the CVS repo anymore.

CVS repo is still here [1], but I was sure I did merge everything from
it to the new git repository. Finnish file must just have slip somehow.
I'm sorry.

[1] http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/system-config-lvm/po/?root=elvis

--
Piotr Drąg