Presentation

Hi all

I´m Fernando and i would collaborate with Fedora Project because i want to return the work that someone made for me.

I´m IT Security Consultant at work, and i have experiencie with C and C++.

I use Fedora 11 and 'rawhide' in another test machine, and would like translate to Spanish and contribute to the Comunity.

Thanks for your time and work.

--
Fernando Gonzalez Blanco

GPG ID : 0x1745445E