Re: Smolt translations

Hi,

2009/8/29 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com>:
> I've had a couple of people email me about confusion regarding smolt and
> the submission line, I've simplified it to:
>
> Your choice (s)end (v)iew (q)uit:

I think it's not correct at all, what about:

Your choice: (s)end, (v)iew, (q)uit?

It should be easier to understand for translators, i think.

Regards!

--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde