Re: Docs Installation Guide - Submission and Download problem

On 11/24/2009 10:07 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
Hello,

I am getting a 'Page Unavailable' error while trying to download or submit the .po files for the Installation Guide. At times, a 'Gateway Timeout' error also shows up. I thought I'd check here first before filing a ticket, if there is any outage ongoing for translate.fedoraproject.org.

The page I am looking at is this:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-install-guide/f12-tx/
Today again I am facing this problem when committing docs-Installation-Guide.

Thanks
Runa