My self-introduction

Hi, I'm Dmitry from Moscow, Russia. I've just joined the project and want to introduce myself a bit. I have a strong experience (around 6 years) in IT documentation , hardware manuals, software manuals, software localization, and web-site localization translation from English to Russian and vice versa. I'd like to make a contribution to translate Fedora documentation to Russian and localize Fedora OS. Hoping for effective cooperation,

--
Dmitry Melnikov