Re: My self-introduction

(2009年12月03日 00:43), didi didi wrote:
Hi, I'm Dmitry from Moscow, Russia. I've just joined the project and
want to introduce myself a bit. I have a strong experience (around 6
years) in IT documentation , hardware manuals, software manuals,
software localization, and web-site localization translation from
English to Russian and vice versa. I'd like to make a contribution to
translate Fedora documentation to Russian and localize Fedora OS. Hoping
for effective cooperation,

Big welcome!

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお