Re: Docs Installation Guide - Submission and Download problem

Paul W. Frields wrote:

If the Infrastructure is out of its freeze period now, this would be a good time to contemplate updating the Fedora Transifex instance. Is that already planned?

We are waiting for an upgrade to v 0.7 at present, primarily for compliance with
the new version of publican, which would cut down the current issues that we are
facing with the jumbo sized books (statistics missing, timeouts during
submission etc.). Diego has already outlined the necessary steps required to get
the upgrade going [1].  However, we may need a few volunteers to complete this.

hth

Thanks
Runa

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1455

--
blog: http://arrbee.wordpress.com

irc:

mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix