Re: Docs Installation Guide - Submission and Download problem

On 12/02/2009 05:47 PM, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
Rudi, you could clear the cache and refresh it.

Really? How do I do that? I'd thought that a button like that would be useful for the maintainer of a project, not least of which because changes to a POT in the repo don't automatically trigger a refresh (of course!) while submissions of updated POs do.

If this feature already exists, that's great! :)

(Otherwise, I'm happy to file an RFE)

Cheers

Ruediger