Re: My self-introduction

Dear Yulia,
thanks for your help.
2009/12/3 Yulia Poyarkova <yulia poyarkova redhat com>

Hi, I'm Dmitry from Moscow, Russia. I've just joined the project and want to introduce myself a bit. I have a strong experience (around 6 years) in IT documentation , hardware manuals, software manuals, software localization, and web-site localization translation from English to Russian and vice versa. I'd like to make a contribution to translate Fedora documentation to Russian and localize Fedora OS. Hoping for effective cooperation,

--
Dmitry Melnikov
Welcome Dmitry,

Please subscribe to fedora-trans-ru redhat com list and check out Russian team page [1] to find out more about our activities. It also contains links to detailed instructions on how to join Russian team.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to send me an email or just ask in fedora-trans-ru.

Yulia (ru)
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Russian

--
С уважением,