Re: Self-Inroduction:Kevin Mon

(2009年12月04日 16:26), hupo8420 wrote:
greetings everyone,
i am Kevin Mon from China and i wanna spend some time to help you to translate Fedora user interface or user assistance documentation from english to chinese.
althought i have learing about the linux opration system in colleage time
but i am a new user to Fedora project.
now i am server as a localization workers for 10 month.
i am good at C programing,
known well about computer computer architectures and linux basic operations.
many thanks to all of you. i will try my best.

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to Fedora!

This is Caius 'kaio' Chance from Fedora Zhong-Wen (Chinese) User Group. We are a community who collaborates Fedora project.