Self Introduction

Hello, my name is Elad Alfassa, and I'm a high school student from Israel.
I study computer science and robotics (The coolest subject I've ever learned). [of curse I learn other subjects, such as English, history,math, Hebrew, etc...]
I have some experience in programming (C, PHP, Bash, C#, VB, Batch, _javascript_, HTML, CSS and more). I started using linux about 3 years ago (Fedora was my first and only Linux distribution).
Yesterday, I've joined the Hebrew translation team, and I've already tranlated ABRT, desktop-effects and system-config-services to Hebrew.

So I guess that's all. I hope I'll be helpful.
--Elad