Fedora 13 Draft Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 02:06:40 UTC 2009

Noriko Mizumoto said the following on 12/06/2009 09:41 PM Pacific Time:
> Hi
>
> While checking the schedule, an idea came up in my mind... how big slot
> do we get for F13 working duration?  Here is the comparison (delays not
> included). Days are calculated btw start and deadline, so that those may
> not match with Duration in F12.

Thanks for your detailed review in this email and the previous one!  I
have a strong hunch that the date and duration for many of these tasks
are landing incorrectly because I auto-generated them purely from the
Fedora 12 source file.  We made a few changes to some of the overall
release freezes for Fedora 13 and I probably haven't accounted for them
properly.  Additionally, you are ahead of the docs group :)

Usually I get the docs schedule confirmed before building the
translation schedule.  I had hoped to sit down with the docs team to
confirm their schedule at FUDCon, but to my knowledge none of the docs
people were there.

Hopefully we can get some solid feedback from the docs team this week
and once I've implemented their changes I'll see if the translation
tasks line up better.

Thanks,
John