Re: FLSCo and elections post-release

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
The current FLSCo team has been on board for quite a while now. The
topic of elections has been raised in the past, but not many
nominations have been posted. So the question is:

Do we want to have an election for FLSCo after this release?

One idea is to open up the nomination process, and if more than eg. 6
people get nominated, then we could elect a 5-person FLSCo team.

I was wondering that it may be a good idea to go ahead and have an election.

Thoughts?

regards
Runa

--
blog: http://arrbee.wordpress.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix