Re: Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

2009/12/11  <accounts fedoraproject org>:

> Fedora user xiaohou <hupo8420 gmail com> has requested
> membership for xiaohou in the cvsl10n group and needs a sponsor.
>
> Please go to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/cvsl10n to take action.

If a contributor is from China MAINLAND (code: CN), please let me to
sponsor him/her. Then I can find mentors for the new contributor, to
better organize the team.

BTW, I'm looking for other qualified people to become sponsors, so we
can be backups. This is limited to simplified chinese contributors.
Any idea to improve this plan?

--
bbbush ^_^