Re: Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

2009/12/11 Tian Shixiong <tiansworld gmail com>:
> I know little about sponsors work. But if I was qualified, I'd glad
> to be a sponsor.

There are plenty of sponsors in l10n-commits group, I don't know how
others have behaving, but my duty is to check if one has signed CLA
and is from China. Then I need to contact him/her, (and like this time
I'd want to find a mentor and/or leader). Any idea?

I don't know any one from L10N team in Red Hat Beijing. Maybe kaio,
rhe or some others can help. What's the point to communicate with
them?

--
bbbush ^_^