Re: Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

Just let me take this opportunity to remind other sponsors including me that sponsor is expected to sponsor his/her language translator only but not other languages. Detailed information can be found at [1].

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer#Approving_New_Translators
[2]:https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/
I'd just like to add this is another reason for new translators to remember to send self-introduction, so respective team coordinators/sponsors can see what language team that person wants to join without guesswork.

Yulia (ru)