Re: Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

2009/12/11 Yuliya Poyarkova <yulia poyarkova redhat com>:

> I'd just like to add this is another reason for new translators to remember
> to send self-introduction, so respective team coordinators/sponsors can see
> what language team that person wants to join without guesswork.

Hi, Yulia

Believe it or not, a self-introduction is not enough. If you are at
fedora-ambassador-list, you can see the change from self-introduction
to mentor'd workflow. It does not keep the contributor active, as
Tians concerned in another email, and he thought L10N  contributors
should work as a team instead.

--
bbbush ^_^