Documentation & Translation schedule review

In anticipation of the meeting suggested by Sparks on logistics list, I've created a text version of the schedule that should work well for customizing or using in gobby.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-docs-trans-schedule-review.txt

This version is a combination of:
1) key milestones for the release as a whole (to provide context)
2) Documentation tasks
3) Translation tasks

The most helpful feedback you can give me (at the meeting or elsewhere) is to provide corrections, additions, or deletions based on the version I've created. It does not help me if you create your own version from scratch and refer to it because then I have to start all over which is a big investment of time. A patch or diff against the original file works too.

Thanks,
John