Re: Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

Joerg Simon さんは書きました:
On Friday 11 December 2009 14:19:15 Yuan Yijun wrote:
Would you please introduce the mentor process for ambassadors, and if
that helps to keep ambassadors active or not? Do you think a similar
approach can be used in new translator process?

i am on travel the next days - so i can not discuss this important topic entirely ;) the next 3 days. from my pov mentoring works good for Ambassadors Group since we have it established but there is still place for improvement, we will work on that in 2010 - you can find the process and related discussions here
https://fedorahosted.org/fama/wiki/mentoring

It looks very organized for Ambassador team.

L10n team has own procedure how to start and contribute [1].
There is also step-by-step guide to follow [2].
This is it for translator, simple and straight.
No mentoring is required.

It seems that for whom he/she choose to become both of ambassador and translator, then he/she might need to follow both procedures.

Le me know anything I can help.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N#Joining_the_Fedora_Localization_Project
[2]:http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/