Fedora-trans-list Digest, Vol 70, Issue 16

Muhammad AlFakhori mhmd.alfakhori at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:27:21 UTC 2009

Dear Noriko

Thanks for helping me .
> Have you posted your self-intro [1]?
Are you mean send  message to Introducing meself the fedora-trans-list
like structure
previous? oh I did not it. Should i send it now? .And also when I want to
edit my user page ,asks me to download a file titled index.php I think it
must edit and re-uploaded to the site ,but where do I re-uploaded it ? .

I have sent a letter to Mr. Munzir Taha told me that he must ask in
fedora-trans-list
.I am now a scattered and Mr. Munzir Taha did not help me enough that I need
.

I hope that there be a coordinator of good for us (Arabic team).
I suggested that Mr. Alsad
<goog_1260984346759>i<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/alsadi?_csrf_token=6aef307ede4f05ebf73c9aa5dd71d983bfc5fb95>
.

Please now what I need to do approved in "cvsl10n" .

Thanks

mhmd

Welcome Muhammad