Problem with smolt.master-smoon.messages.po (F12)

Hi there,

I have tried to submit smolt.master-smoon.messages.po but it will not work for some reason...
Transifex returns the following error:
"Your file does not pass by the check for correctness (msgfmt -c). Please run this command on your system to see the errors."

After running the above command (and a few others), I found that the problematic strings were :

#: hardware/templates/deviceclass.html:19
#, python-format
msgid "% hosts detected ${type}"
msgstr "% hôtes détectés ${type}"

Looking for a solution, I have tried to add a second percentage sign, or the letter "s" but nothing changed. I eventually looked through old emails and noticed that there has been some discussions about the same problem but it seems that there is no solution yet - unless if I overlooked one of the emails.
Does anyone have an idea about what could be done ?
Regards,

Sam

--
Sam Friedmann