Invalid translation commits made by transifex user for Marathi[mr] language resource

Hi,

My FAS username is "sandeeps".

I am the upstream author for sending translations for Marathi
(https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/mr/*).

Currently, I am working on localizing "Docs :: Installation Guide ยป Fedora 12".

I have noticed invalid translation commits made by transifex user(s):
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/install-guide.git;a=commit;h=31b324b5a45adfe61d5a03c6cf42f71858c69172
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/install-guide.git;a=commit;h=24007683381ddad360f44d74b5842078da97d194

My query:
=========
Can any FAS user commit to anybody's LANG resource under */po/ directory ?

Looking forward...

Regards,
Sandeep Shedmake