stat for release to see the progress?

Hi

The question in subject which I can not provide the answer during chatting with some team members.

As current any release can be contributed out of it's schedule, and stat is variable. Is anyway to compare fixed stats between releases?

I believe that this kind of information would help Marketing and Ambassador as well.