Breaking string freeze

Hi Translation Team,

For Fedora 13, I created a summary matrix explaining each of the key development milestones which I will use during the reminder process about upcoming milestones in Fedora 13.

I need a link to the process or ticketing system for the "Exception" column for "String Freeze." Please add a link to the wiki page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Poelstra/Key_Milestones

Thank you,
John