Self-Introduction: Zoli73

Sümegi Zoltán zoltan at sumegi.eu
Sun Feb 8 13:19:42 UTC 2009

Hello!

I joined to the Fedora Project.

Full legal name: Zoltan Sumegi
City: Budapest
Country: Hungary
FAS username: zoli73
Language to translate: Hungarian
Profession: computer programmer
Company: a centre of research art historian
School: college (GDF - finised, but the final examination in progress.)
I and the Fedora Project: I want to improve my English, and the Fedora
Project is a stunner.

Level and type of computer skills: Linux - medium, programming - medium
(C# good,Java base,Html/JS/CSS good,PHP base,SQL good,Regexp base),
CVS/Subversion base

GPG KEYID: 53AEE72A
GPG fingerprint: 489A 7306 66D0 BEC6 D6A3  70A9 507D 3425 53AE E72A

regards

Zoltan Sumegi