A new one cooperator

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:01:30 UTC 2009

2009/2/21 Victor Lopez <victorlo29 at yahoo.es>:
> Hello to everybody. My name is Victor and I live in Malaga (Spain). I would
> contribute to fedora translation project, turning any English text into my
> mother tongue, Spanish. Spanish from Spain may differ from Spanish from
> Mexico or Argentina, but in essence we speak the same language as US
> American and Albion English do. In computer and linux matters I will have to
> be helped, so I hope your help in that.

Hello Victor!

We currently work for one Spanish language.
In the Fedora Spanish Team we agreed to work for only one.

To join the Fedora Localization Project, please read the following:

1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N#Joining_the_Fedora_Localization_Project
2. http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/

Send an introduction to this list, with at least the content mentioned
in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join/SelfIntroduction

Join fedora-trans-es at rh.c list and send an introduction there too, in Spanish.

Any questions you may conctact me or this list.

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)