TQSG

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 08:35:36 UTC 2009

Hi all

POT and POs have now been updated as there were some updates.
The request of adding to Transifex has been made, so it should show up
soon. Once it shows up in Transifex, I am planning to publish up-to-date
versions asap.

Anyone who has interest to join TQSG team to maintain this book nicer
and prettier with timely manner is most welcomed!!
Please raise your hand in this ML with your FAS name so that I can
approve your join in translation-quick-start-guide group [1].

[1]:https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/gittranslation-quick-start-guide

cheers
noriko