Self-Introduction: Wes Freeman

Wes Freeman freeman.wes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:23:51 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.
I'm Wes Freeman, located in Roanoke, Virginia, US.
I'm currently a software engineer at Metalsa, a Mexican company based
in Monterrey. In addition to programming, I also do some translation
work from Spanish->English as part of my job.
I've enjoyed using Fedora as a server for some of my personal
projects, and for that reason I would like to help translate it to
Spanish.
I'm interested in working on other projects; I'm not sure what the
options are, but I'm interested in gaining experience translating from
English->Spanish.
5 years ago, I was a system administrator for several servers running Redhat.
I also have significant experience with C/C++, Java, and SQL in Oracle/MySQL.

gpg --fingerprint 00FC15DB
pub   1024D/00FC15DB 2008-06-20
     Key fingerprint = 2D6E FAD5 8C75 BB29 F05B  DB3A 31B4 6FBB 00FC 15DB
uid                  Wesley Garrett Freeman (Wes Freeman)
<freeman.wes at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/B6956219 2008-06-20

Wes