Re: Self introduction: Christophe Alladoum

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 2:11 AM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko redhat com> wrote:
> Chris A さんは書きました:
>>
>> My subscription to the L10N group is still pending ... can someone please
>> help ? I think I need a sponsor.
>>
>> Anybody ?
>
> Which language?
> What is your fas username?
> Have you introduced yourself in your local language team ML?

I think there are a few outstanding questions on the new sponsorship model:

- Do we have a table showing which sponsor is responsible for each
language team to refer to?
- When a new membership arrives, how can an existing sponsor know if
he should proceed with the sponsoring or not?
- How can a USER know who to contact if he isn't sponsored in a few days?

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/