Re: Self introduction: Christophe Alladoum

Christian Rose さんは書きました:
On 1/10/09, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com> wrote:
[...]
I think there are a few outstanding questions on the new sponsorship model:

 - Do we have a table showing which sponsor is responsible for each
 language team to refer to?

Perhaps Damned Lies could be patched to add a "Sponsor" role, so that
sponsors could be listed on team pages? A patch for that functionality
may also make sense upstream.

The list is here, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GroupSponsors.
I unfortunately am not capable to create a patch, any volunteer is welcomed!

noriko

Christian