Transifex version?

Hi L10n'ers...

I had some questions about our Fedora Transifex instance, which may be
shown somewhere but I hadn't time to find all the answers.

* Which Tx version is running on translate.fedoraproject.org?

* What's the latest stable code available?

* If those are different, what is the current plan for updating the Tx
  instance in translate.fp.o?  Is that plan on the wiki?