Re: System -> Administration -> Printing menu option

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 09:43 -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
> It seems to be a bug, because in the .po file I see the string comes
> from three different places, with different meanings:
>
> <http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-printer.1.0.x/system-config-printer.1.0.x.es.po>
> # ../gui/printconf-gui.glade.str:141
> # ../gui/printconf-gui.glade.str:153
> # ../gui/printconf-gui.glade.str:153
> #: ../system-config-printer.desktop.in.h:2
> msgid "Printing"
> msgstr "Imprimiendo"
> </http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-printer.1.0.x/system-config-printer.1.0.x.es.po>

There is no gui/printer-gui.glade file any more, and hasn't been for
quite a while.

> Then, it is probably not a bug and the string is only used in the menu
> option. Is this the case ?

Yes.

The '#: ' line is the reference.  The '# ' lines are just comments, and
presumably 'make update-po' moves the current reference to a comment if
the string no longer comes from that file.

Tim.
*/