Re: PackageKit translations

Richard Hughes wrote:
In a couple of weeks time they'll be a new PackageKit release that we'll
see in F11.

Adding fedora trans list at redhat dot com in the recipients.
Before that time, I would like the translations for PackageKit to be
updated -- updated translations are very important for the F11 release
quality and also for the F10 backport. There are still quite a few
important languages missing and others that are quite incomplete.

What are those important languages? Please be specific.
You can see the current stats here:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/packagekit#master

If there are any difficult to translate strings, or any that need more
context, please email the packagekit mailing list and we'll fix them up
as quickly as possible.

Thanks, and keep rocking,

Richard.
Thanks,