Re: PackageKit translations

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel
<ankit redhat com> wrote:

Richard Hughes wrote:

Before that time, I would like the translations for PackageKit to be
updated -- updated translations are very important for the F11 release
quality and also for the F10 backport. There are still quite a few
important languages missing and others that are quite incomplete.

What are those important languages? Please be specific.

As far as numbers is concerned, you can see the most popular Fedora
languages, based on smolt statistics, here:

Thanks Dimitris.
  http://smolts.org/static/stats/stats.html

I doubt, everyone use the native language while installation and send their profile after smolt page during the firstboot. Though, it's good data!
-d

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/