Self-introduction

Tam Tran Manh Tam tranmanhtam at ymail.com
Sat Jan 24 04:36:43 UTC 2009

Dear all,
My name is TRAN MANH TAM (Mr), from Vietnam.
I am using FC 9 on an IBM T43p and very impressed about the work you had done to bring this OS to Vietnamese people. I want to participate to your translation team to contribute my part on helping Vietnamese to be independent on Microsoft empire.
I can translate English to Vietnamese and I think I can work with you immediately to "Vietnamize" the Linux OS.
I am not accustomed with all the procedures to access to the archives. So I would be grateful if the translation team leader can give me some jobs directly and show me how to proceed the translation and then send them back to the team, translated.
Thank you.
Best regards.
TRAN MANH TAM

      Nên ăn uống như thế nào để giữ mãi vẻ đẹp tươi trẻ? Xem ngay! http://vn.answers.yahoo.com