Re: Website Translations

Ricky Zhou wrote:
Just a reminder, whenever a translator adds a new language to the
website, please send me an email about it before enabling it in the
LINGUAS file.  I need to add the language to the apache configuration
before it can actual work.

This only applies to the first time that a website translation is added.
If the translation already exists, it should get updated on the website
automatically.

Thanks,
Ricky

I think this needs to be added to TQSG now, if not added yet!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/