Fedora 11 Schedules

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 05:47:03 UTC 2009

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
> I have complete a draft of the translation schedule for Fedora 11.  It
> is based on the documentation schedule (which to date I have not
> received any feedback).
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-trans-tasks.html
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-tasks.html
>
> A new report I am still ironing out (huge credit goes to Ben Kahn for
> creating it for me) is a combined view of the Docs and Translations
> schedule with different color codings for each team.
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-and-trans-tasks.html
>

> Please review the reports in detail to make sure I have the correct
> dates and task durations.  If you like we can schedule a time to meet on
> IRC or phone to work out any remaining changes.  We will also touch on
> some of these tasks at the release readiness meeting.
>
> If I do not hear any feedback by Monday, February 2, 2009, I will assume
> that both the Documentation and Translation schedules are correct.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> --
Wow! I am so impressed with this great work!!
Thank you so much.

Just a couple of points noticed below.
The task numbers are based on "Fedora 11 Translation Tasks".

[Docs/Trans]
- #11 Translate Draft POT for Guides => typo of Translate Draft POs for
Guides
- #17 Trans Deadline: rel-notes => pls change to Trans Deadline: **GA
rel-notes
- #n/a there is no task item for IG which can be found at Docs Team
Tasks #37?

[Releng/Trans]
- #3 Software String Freeze & #8 Rebuild all translated packages =>
those items can not be found in Releng Team Tasks. Those need to be
included in Releng Team Tasks to let maintainers be aware important
dates for their packages.

[Web/Trans]
- #19 Translate Final Release Banners => this item can not be found in
Web Team Tasks. Web Team is responsible to pass the file to be translated.
- #n/a Trans Deadline: Final Release Banners => which should be 22-May,
please add in Translation Tasks
- #20 Review and correct fedoraproject.org translations => what kind of
action is expected by whom?

Thanks heaps!
noriko