Presentation

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Thu Jan 29 18:44:06 UTC 2009

Welcome Daniele
I'm happy to see that you are an experienced user, and that you want to
start your journey into Fedora Project from the L10N team.
I can suggest you to read some Italian team specific pages on the wiki
starting from here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Italian
Me and other members of the team are ready to answer to any question
about the translation workflow in the italian mailng list.
Ciao