Translation at 99%-How to get that 100%?

Arnes Arnautović arnes99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:37:45 UTC 2009

Hi,
These last couple of weeks I've been busy at university with exams and
stuff, but I finally completed bosnian translation for Fedora 11 Users
Guide...or so I thought. When I look at
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/bs/collection/fedora/fedora-11/
it says the translation is only 99% completed. But here:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/user-guide/f11/ the translated Users Guide
shows among four versions (Bosanski | US English | Español | Nederlands).
How do I find that 1% untranslated text in Users Guide?

--
GPG fingerprint:
pub  1024D/712CAE73 2009-05-07

sub  2048g/8633AA13 2009-05-07