Re: New Tx POs

Hi Dimitris,

2009/7/7 Dimitris Glezos <glezos indifex com>:
> Hi all.
>
> A quick heads-up that we just run a proofreading of Tx's strings and
> produced some changes, bringing the 100% languages to 95%.
>
>  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/transifex/mainline/

We submitted translations for Catalan to
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/transifex/0-6-x/, however
they're not merged into "mainline". Could you please do it now? Also,
other languages seem to have outdated po's.

Regards!

--
"In what twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's
two-handed arpeggio technique count as doing absolutely nothing?" -- Dr. House.

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde