What to translate in RPM-po's

Hi!

I'm sitting and translation the po's for RPM - but I don't know if there is something that shouldn't be translated - f.ex things between < and > (e.g. <policy>). And which strings are commands that should be runned - and not translateable?

And all the old strings with "#" in front of them - does it matter to translate those?

// Kris Thomsen (da)