Re: Self-Introduction: Tomek Chrzczonowicz

W dniu 12.07.2009 00:09, Tomek Chrzczonowicz pisze:
This is my first attempt at contributing to a Free Software project, so
please bear with me until I find my feet around here. For starters I'd
like to first get a grip on the tools and processes, and if there is a
particular project that could use my help - please let me know.

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or on fedora-trans-pl.

I also noticed that there are some project websites whose Polish
translations could use some more polish :), so I hope I could do that as
well.

You are now sponsored. Any help is appreciated, especially with our hard language. ;)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl