[sgallagh@redhat.com: Re: [Freeipa-devel] SSSD Translation Process]

If anyone is going to be around/near #fedora-l10n (irc.freenode.net)
from 1700 to 2000 UTC *today*, Steve and I would appreciate your
steering us in the right direction.

SSSD is a component of FreeIPA, and it's SCM is on Fedora Hosted.

thx - Karsten

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh redhat com> -----

On 07/13/2009 05:15 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:

> Steve, you said in IRC this morning that you'd like to coordinate the
> FreeIPA side.  How about if we meet on #fedora-l10n and bend the ears
> of a few people there (diegobz, glezoz, vpv, et al)?  Turn my loose
> assurances in to actual process, etc.  We can hit their mailing list
> and set a specific time, if it helps; folks there are in many
> timezones (South America, Greece India, Australia, etc.)  Alternately,
> if you want to join fedora-trans-list, we can discuss async.

Sure, in terms of a rough estimate, how about we hit up #fedora-l10n
sometime between 1p.m. and 4p.m. EDT (1500-1800 UTC) today (July 14th)?

We can hammer out some of the details and then we'll post back to this
list (and a wiki page) about our plans.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41