Re: [sgallagh@redhat.com: Re: [Freeipa-devel] SSSD Translation Process]

Dimitris Glezos さんは書きました:
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Karsten Wade<kwade redhat com> wrote:
If anyone is going to be around/near #fedora-l10n (irc.freenode.net)
from 1700 to 2000 UTC *today*, Steve and I would appreciate your
steering us in the right direction.

SSSD is a component of FreeIPA, and it's SCM is on Fedora Hosted.

I'll try to be there.
I may not be able to that timing from Australia, but wish to catch up!
Thanks.  noriko

-d

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh redhat com> -----