Re: Publican versions of "minor" docs

Ruediger Landmann wrote:
Hi all;

Just a quick note to let you know that I've recently finished converting a number of existing short documents to build in Publican. In each case, the conversion and update has added a few new strings and created many fuzzies. The Transifex pages of the documents are:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-about-fedora/master/
    https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-readme/master/
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-readme-burning-isos/master/ https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-readme-live-image/master/

These documents are presently shipped together with the release notes, and some are published on docs.fp.o as well.

Could you please take a look and see what needs to be done for your language? Hopefully, none of these should take very much of your time.

Thanks!
Ruediger

Looks good to me so far and should be taken care by FLP members while F12 task actually start. However, I can see some of the languages (like Polish, Spanish, Hungarian) have already completed the modules 100% :)

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/
http://www.ankit644.com/