Translation Quick Start Guide

Hi,

First of all, I am sorry that I broke the schedule totally which myself made. Finally the mystery is solved, thus now I am able to push this document. It is all manual work, taking certain time.

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

There is possible that some translation update have not been appeared. This is because totally my shaky git operation. Please shout if yours not updated, so that I can quickly jump in, correct and push it again.

The following language have been pushed:
German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Punjabi, Polish,
Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Chinese (Simplified)

Those languages contain build error, I need to investigate. Some tag error can possibly be a cause, it would be appreciated if translator also can have a look:
Indonesian, Malay, Swedish

This language should come up very soon. I need some work on my side.
Dutch

cheers