Re: An introduction (about me)

Noah Lee さんは書きました:
Hello.
My name is Noah Lee and I'm from South Korea. Here's some informations about my skills: I can speak English and Korean. I can program C and C++. I'd like to join to Fedora l10n localization team for translating English to Korean. However, I need some help about translating. I'd really appreciate help. Thank you, Noah Lee
Welcome to FLP!
I am sure that you have already been contacted by someone from Korean team, but just in case, here is Translation Quick Start Guide, which contains all information to become Fedora translator.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/